UFF members are automatically members of NEA, AFT, and FEA, and get access their benefits programs.
- $1 million employment liability coverage
- Two free 30-minute consultations with a participating attorney each year.
- Free financial planning services and consumer information
- Free classroom resources
- Special rates on auto and home loans, mortgages, auto and home insurance policies, and disability insurance
- Discounts on hotels, auto buying, car rentals, moving costs, cellular phone plans, computers, books and media, dining, theme park tickets, movie tickets, and pet insurance.
- Scholarship programs for members’ children.
- The Union Plus credit card. After 3 months as a cardholder, you maybe be eligible for hardship grants. All grants approved for eligible cardholders are made by check and you never have to pay them back.
Be sure to explore member benefits available from NEA (National Education Association) and AFT (American Federation of Teachers). You belong to both national organizations through UFF. You also belong to the state union, the FEA (Florida Education Association).
AFT Member Benefits: www.aft.org/about/member-benefits
NEA Member Benefits: www.neamb.com
FEA Member Benefits: www.feaweb.org/member-benefits